Highlights from OMSSA's 2023 Annual General Meeting
OMSSA hosted its 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) in-person on Wednesday, June, 14, 2023 at Cody Hall located at St. Paul's Bloor Street in Toronto, Ontario. Eligible voting members were invited to participate in and vote at the live AGM, and OMSSA was pleased to have almost 50 voting members present.
- OMSSA's President Cathy Cousins delivered her second and final report as OMSSA President, highlighting OMSSA's strategic focus and achievements in 2022.
- OMSSA's Executive Director Doug Ball delivered his report, outlining key operational accomplishments for 2022.
- OMSSA's Treasurer Mike Nadeau shared OMSSA's 2022 financial statements and outlined key highlights in his Treasurer's Report.
- OMSSA welcomed and introduced new and returning Board members.
- This year, we had six candidates seeking six vacancies on the OMSSA Board. All six candidates were acclaimed.
- OMSSA is pleased to welcome back several returning Board Members, including: Sutha Balasingham, Stuart Beumer, James Lapierre, Mike Nadeau, Henry Wall and Polly Smith.
OMSSA's 2023-2024 Board of Directors
OMSSA Voting Members did not participate in an election this year as six candidates were acclaimed to six Board position on OMSSA's 2023-2025 Board of Directors.
OMSSA is pleased to announce our Board of Directors for the 2023-2024 year.