Housing Services Clerk – Accounts Receivable Reception (Corporation of The County of Wellington)
Social Services Department Housing Services Division
Housing Services Clerk – Accounts Receivable Reception
This position reports to the Applicant Services Manager and is responsible for supporting the delivery of client services which includes accounts receivable, reception, maintenance services and application services for the Housing Services Division.
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
This position offers a comprehensive benefit package and a salary range of: $48,958.00 to $57,075.20 (2022 Union Compensation Grid), based on a 35 hour work week.
- High school graduation, plus additional programme of over six months and up to one year in business administration, accounting or related field.
- Over six months related experience in business administration, accounting functions and human services.
- Accounting skills required, with demonstrated ability for accounts receivable including pre-authorized payments, debit and money orders.
- Knowledge of the Housing Services Act and Regulations, Residential Tenancies Act and other related legislation.
- Ability to apply established methods or procedures, such as referring to legislation, manuals, policies and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with a diverse client group in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database software.
- Knowledge of residential maintenance and community agencies would be an asset.
- All new or rehired employees must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 and agreement of the County of Wellington vaccination requirement, prior to commencing employment.
Visit our website at: www.wellington.ca
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume, clearly marked Posting #019-22 by Friday, February 4 at 4:00 pm.
ATTENTION: HR DEPARTMENT
, County of Wellington Administration Centre, 74 Woolwich Street, Guelph ON N1H 3T9. E: email@example.com or F: 519.837.8882. Please respond by one method of application only. No phone calls please.
Personal information in relation to the recruitment and hiring process is collected under the authority outlined in the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
The County is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for disabilities is available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.