Program Coordinator, Local Immigration Partnership – Bilingual (2172) (County of Simcoe)
Temporary - Full Time
Close Date: December 9, 2022
Temporary assignment until January 19, 2024
Under the direction of the Manager, Community Services, this position is responsible for facilitating, resourcing and supporting the development and implementation of capacity building activities through, partnership building, research analysis, policy and program development, and pro-active dissemination of evidence-based practices in immigration and refugee issues.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a public policy and/or social service environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Social Sciences, Business, Public Administration, Research Analysis or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal proficiency in the French language; tested and assessed at an advanced level.
- Knowledge of immigrant and refugee programs and related legislation.
- Strong report writing, research, and analytical skills to meet the program objectives and work to tight deadlines.
- Effective facilitator to work with diverse community partners.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels of government staff, Council, community stakeholders, and the public.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office software applications.
- Criminal reference check with vulnerable sector clearance.
- Valid G Class Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle.
$74,141.00 - $90,204.00 per annum
To apply for this opportunity, please visit
The County of Simcoe thanks all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Personal information provided is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act (2001) and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
The Corporation of the County of Simcoe is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and will provide employment accommodation upon request.