Housing Services Program Assistant / Client Services Support (Algoma District Services Administration Board)
The Algoma District Services Administration Board (ADSAB) provides Social Services and Paramedic Services to 20 organized municipalities and the unorganized townships within the geographic District of Algoma.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the following bargaining unit position located at our Elliot Lake Area Office:
Housing Services Program Assistant / Client Services Support, (bilingualism mandatory, English/French), Full-time, 36.25 hours per week.
The Housing Services Program Assistant /Client Services Support will complete Housing Services wait list duties and responsibilities, while providing day-to-day support and coverage of Client Services Support functions in our reception area.
This position requires:
- Completion of a secondary school diploma and six months’ post-secondary study in a related field (i.e., social or human services field, office administration);
- Proven ability to provide excellent client / customer service in a busy reception environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Mandatory bilingual (English and French) communication skills; working proficiency in both languages;
- Knowledge of ADSAB social services programs;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, esp. Word, Excel and Outlook, and the ability to type 60 wpm;
- Experience with accessing and processing database files and information;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software and database applications.
We recognize our Employees as the organization’s most valuable resource and offer an excellent compensation package. The starting hourly rate is $30.38. Candidates who meet or exceed the requirements for this position are invited to submit a résumé and covering letter detailing their experience and qualifications, no later than Friday, November 25, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodation for candidates with disabilities will be provided upon request for the selection process. Personal information provided by applicants will be used for the purpose of this competition only and will be protected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.