Executive Director (Living Space Hub)
Position: Executive Director
Living Space is a non-profit organization operating in Timmins, Ontario. Our key objective is to end homelessness one person at a time. We will accomplish this, beyond offering emergency shelter services, by coordinating resources and collaborating with community partner agencies to support each person’s journey home.
Under the direct supervision of President and Board of Directors the Executive Director provides leadership to achieve the Mission, Vision and strategic direction as set out by the Board of Directors.
- Provides strategic and operational leadership
- Engages in community partnerships and capacity-building
- Oversees the financial management of the organization
- Minimizes and manages risk for the organization
- Supports the Board of Directors
Education and Experience Requirements
- University degree from a recognized university in business or human/social services and relevant work experience
- Experience in budget development, negotiation and forecasting, and program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Proposal and business case development
- Two years’ experience in a health or social service setting
- Experience in homelessness related service capacity would be valuable
Compensation will be based on the qualifications, experience and leadership as demonstrated by the successful candidate. In addition to a salary in the range of $82,500 - $95,504, compensation includes a generous benefit package.
Full job description http://livingspacehub.org/
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Living Space welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applications will be received in confidence by Sue Chenier firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 705 268 8290 no later than 4:00 pm on January 28, 2021.