Manager, Community Housing (District Municipality of Muskoka)
As the Manager, Community Housing you will direct and administer the delivery of Muskoka’s Community (Social) Housing responsibilities in accordance with relevant legislation and District of Muskoka policies and procedures.
What you will do:
- Plan, direct and administer delivery of Muskoka’s Community housing programs, as the Service Manager for housing in the District.
- Manage Muskoka’s owned and operated housing portfolio, including maintenance of a centralized waiting list, rent calculations and collection, and annual budget preparation and analysis.
- Liaise with tenants regarding issues and concerns, and work to promote positive tenant engagement.
- Collaborate with allied human service organizations in providing social supports for tenants and the community.
- Develop housing policy and procedures and service standards, in consultation with housing stakeholders and senior management.
What you will need:
- Graduation from a 3-year Post Secondary Program in a related program, or equivalent.
- Four to five years of progressively related experience including supervision.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of community (social) housing programs.
- For a full outline of the responsibilities and requirements, please review the job description by clicking here.
What we are offering
This is a Permanent full-time opportunity at the District.
The annualized compensation range for this role is $86,480 – $101,820. The District is also proud to offer the following to our permanent employees:
This posting closes on Wednesday December 8, 2021 @ 12:00 p.m.
please review the “How to Apply” instructions on our website and then submit your application: www.muskoka.on.ca/careers