Director of Client Services, Permanent Full Time (United Counties of Leeds and Grenville)
Developmental Services of Leeds and Grenville
Invites applications for the position of:
Director of Client Services, Permanent Full Time
The position of Director of Client Services develops, directs and manages the agency programs and services, including clinical/specialized services. The agency services children, youth and adults with a developmental disability and/or dual diagnosis. As a senior member of the Management Team the position is responsible to the Executive Director for the oversight of services and standards, policy framework and implementation, planning and operational development, financial resource allocation, labour relations approach and client services strategies.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Masters in a related social service discipline- psychology, behavior, etc.
- 5 years management/leadership experience in a community-based setting serving people with developmental disabilities and /or dual diagnosis
- Knowledge of the needs and best practice service standards for persons with developmental disabilities, and mental health disorders
- Very good interpersonal relationship, management, conflict resolution and mediation skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills and judgement, with a demonstrated ability to deal with sensitive or confidential matters with discretion
- Extensive experience working in a unionized environment
- Valid COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses)
Resumes should be marked “2021-030”
and submitted to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before November 28, 2021.
Developmental Services of Leeds and Grenville welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.