Housing Clerk (County of Simcoe)
Close Date: November 1, 2019
The Housing Clerk is responsible for providing administrative and clerical duties that support the efficient day to day operations of the Social Housing Department.
1. Minimum one (1) year post-secondary certificate in Office Administration or equivalent to obtain a general knowledge in clerical/office functions (or a combination of education and experience).
2. A minimum of two (2) years of varied office experience.
3. Advanced word processing, spreadsheet and database application skills. Demonstrated keyboarding skills at 55-60 words per minute.
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Criminal reference check with vulnerable sector clearance.
$23.09 - $26.20 per hour (as per Collective Agreement)
Union: OPSEU 328
o apply for this opportunity, please visit our Careers page by November 1, 2019 at www.simcoe.ca
The County of Simcoe thanks all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Personal information provided is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act (2001) and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
The Corporation of the County of Simcoe is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and will provide employment accommodation upon request.