Administrative Assistant- Child Care (City of Brantford)
Job ID# 884
Reporting to the Manager of Children’s Services and Early Years Programs, the Administrative Assistant -
Child Care will be responsible to receive, organize and manage Fee Subsidy applications, answer routine
inquiries, prepare correspondence and reports as necessary and assist in routine office functions.
- Candidates must possess a grade 12 diploma or equivalent plus one year of post-secondary education in administration studies or a related field.
- Previous administrative/clerical experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) is required
- A knowledge of word processing, database and related municipal and Child Care Service Systems software
- Must possess an aptitude for accuracy and detail
To apply on-line, please visit the City of Brantford website at https://careers.brantford.ca/
and click on Current Opportunities
Closing date for applications: Thursday, July 18, 2019, at 4:30 p.m.
Information gathered relative to this position will only be used for candidate selection.
We thank each applicant for taking the time and effort to submit your resume, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Our organization is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance.