Coordinated Access Program Analyst (Niagara Region)
Niagara Region has a Temporary, Full-time
Coordinated Access Program Analyst
position available (5 year contract)
Salary Pending Review
Reporting to the Manager, Homelessness Services, the Coordinated Access Program Analyst will support the Built for Zero Canada initiative, which is a national change to support communities end chronic homelessness. This role is responsible for the implementation and on-going work of the By-Names list and coordinated access program in collaboration with the partnering agencies.
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE
• Post-Secondary Degree in Social Sciences, Human Services, Business Administration or related degree
• At-least 3 years’ experience working with low income or marginalized clients
• At least 3 years’ experience in a human services environment working with multiple social/community agencies.
• At least 3 years’ experience working with community agencies and collaborators.
• Working knowledge of By-Name Prioritized list, coordinated Access and SPDAT Assessment Tool an asset
• Crisis Intervention Training.
• Knowledge of homeless coordinated access programs, community services delivery system and social policy issues, databases and statistical analysis software.
• Knowledge of computer logic and applications.
• Incumbents must maintain the ability to travel to various locations in the Region for meetings and other business reasons.
• In accordance with the Corporate Criminal Record Check Policy, the position requires the incumbent to undergo a Criminal Records Check and submit a Canadian Police Clearance Certificate.
• Regional staff strive to enable the strategic priorities of council and the organization through the completion of their work. Staff carry out their work by demonstrating the corporate values of service, honesty, choice, partnership and respect.
To view the full job description and requirements, visit our Careers page at www.niagararegion.ca - Job Opening# 22542.
Let us know why you would be an excellent team member by submitting your online application no later than May20, 2019 before midnight.