Call For Proposals: 2019 Mental Health ForumOMSSA is seeking proposals
for keynotes, plenary sessions and workshops for its first Mental Health Forum in early June in Toronto. We plan to design a two-day, cross-sectoral conference that highlights best practices leading to positive outcomes, and equips managers and frontline staff with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to navigate a system in flux and assist individuals living with mental illness and addiction in ways that help unlock their potential.
OMSSA welcomes proposals in the following categories from OMSSA members, community partners, practitioners, provincial and federal government, and other human services and mental health organizations across Canada:
- Improving Access to Mental Health Services
- Emergency Social Services and Emergency Mental Health Supports
- Mental Health Services Related to Housing
- Addressing Mental Health Conditions to Improve Employment Outcomes
- Trauma Informed Service
- Mental Health and the Workplace (Working with Clients, Managing Employees)
- Out-of-the-Box Relationship-Building Sessions
More detail is available in the form below. Please complete and submit it to email@example.com
by Friday, April 5, 2019. We look forward to reading your proposal.
Access the Proposal Submission Form